Working for the award winning PM Law Group you will play a key role in leading our traditional and digital marketing efforts to achieve our ambitious customer engagement and acquisition objectives.
Working with the senior team you will lead the strategy, planning and execution for all our marketing activities (i.e. market and product research, press releases, blogs, article creation, copywriting, PPC advertising, email marketing, the Group websites, SEO and social media).
About the role
This is a PM Group Role. You will play a key role in leading our traditional and digital marketing efforts to achieve our ambitious customer engagement and acquisition objectives. Reporting to the Group Managing Director working in conjunction with the Group Business Executives, Group Head of Business Development, Marketing Staff and Legal Team Sales Staff you will lead the strategy, planning and execution for all our marketing activities (i.e. market and product research, press releases, blogs, article creation, copywriting, PPC advertising, email marketing, the Group websites, SEO and social media).
What you’ll be doing:
- Development and implementation of short and long marketing strategies and campaigns
- Management of marketing projects from concept through to delivery and measurement of ROI
- Work closely with colleagues in BD and legal teams to develop content and collateral for product marketing to ensure content is current and on-topic
- Optimise our marketing conversion paths and rates overall, drive marketing qualified leads for our sales teams
- Improvement in engagement of the client’s social media platforms – the focus is not solely on likes but engagement
- Manage offline and online presence by producing good content (sign off will be required in certain instances)
- Oversee and manage and measure the day to day handling of social media platforms, channels and contracts
- Oversee and deliver content
- Research, monitor and analyse performance on social media platforms
- Form key relationships across platforms
- Complete press releases, blogs, internet and social media content as well as traditional media
- Email marketing and survey creation
- Set targets and work to increase brand awareness
- Liaise with customers and client’s via telephone, email and social media.
The Marketing Manager will oversee traditional and social media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting. Alongside this they will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the business development team’s productivity. The Marketing Manager will need to be able to work alone in a hands-on position, managing key client contacts, with a focus on results.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of three years of marketing and digital marketing experience, preferably within the B2B & B2C Service industry
- You can work autonomously and take ownership.
- You’re not afraid of hard work / are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You are ambitious, both personally and for the business.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in offline and online marketing and measurement
- You are results driven and operate best without lots of bureaucracy.
- Previous experience of traditional marketing and social mediaExperience of copywriting, press releases, content production, tender writing, blog and vlog production,Experience of working with Bots in Social Media,
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Google Business, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Hootsuite, Currents, AHrefs, Moz
- Knowledge of analytics software (Sprout Social, Social Report, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and HubSpot) as well as paid advertising campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience (eg Google Tags), content management systems, SEO and PPC, AdWords strategies
- An excellent understanding of the wider digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to Denise Barrowclough: firstname.lastname@example.org